Clothes For Kids Volunteers
Are you looking to make an impact? Look no further, Clothes For Kids is the place for you! We have tons of different volunteer opportunities from direct service to contact less free options. We hope you will join our volunteer team!
- Volunteer for one of our shifts (volunteer options include sorting clothing, washing and hanging clothing, tagging clothing, helping clients shop, help with check out or check in).
- Translation (Spanish, Russian, and Arabic especially needed).
- Coordinate Clothing Drives (work at home).
- Special Projects (work at home).
- Serve on our Board of Directors.
- Help with Events.
Calling ALL Teens! We need your help. Below are a few ways to get involved.
- Are you looking for volunteer hours to graduate? Join our monthly High School Work Party. Each party is 2-3 hours long, teens 14-19 will help tag and sort gently used clothing.
- Are you part of a high school service club? We need your help! From monthly sorting parties to clothing drives your club can make a big difference in your community!
Interested? Contact Program Coordinator Lani Griggs at [email protected]
Orientations & Trainings:
Volunteer orientations are held monthly, First Wednesday of the month from 5:30-6:30pm OR you watch our online training video within the first 30 days of volunteering.
Volunteer forms for download: